As your local lawn care professional I take pride in delivering a reliable and friendly service. With no two lawns being alike, this includes preparing a detailed free lawn analysis to ensure you are aware of your lawn’s structure and its individual needs.
This, together with high quality, environmentally approved products and the use of professional equipment will help ensure you have a lush green lawn to be proud of.
Lawnkeeper prides itself on delivering a quality lawn care service, which includes:
• Feed & weed treatments providing the right balance of nutrients and weed control at different times of the year.
• Aeration to improve drainage, relieve compaction and aid the uptake of nutrients.
• Scarification to remove and control the build up of thatch and moss.
• Disease control for a range of lawn problems such as red thread, fusarium and dollar spot.
• Growth retardant to reduce mowing frequency and thicken the turf, improving root development.
• Hard surface moss and algae control to transform unsightly green and slippery paths, drives and patios.
• Hard surface weed control to combat weed and unwanted grass infestation.
• Moss control to help prevent and manage the build up of moss in poorly drained or shaded areas of the lawn.
• Pest control to help prevent damage to your lawn from pests such as leatherjackets (crane flies or daddy-longlegs) and chafer grubs (chafer beetle).
• Wetting agent to aid the retention of water down through the soil profile to the roots where it is needed.
• Over Seeding to rejuvenate a tired lawn and bring it back to life.
Whatever your lawn requires, Lawnkeeper has the solution.
Call now for a FREE lawn analysis and quotation.
Contact Name: Peter Triffitt
Telephone: 0115 822 9942 / 07815 669 953
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org