Wetting agents are used to help move water away from the soil surface and down in to the soil profile where it is needed..
The benefits of using wetting agents are:
- To give a uniform wetting of the rootzone
- To increase the rate of photosynthesis
- To improve seed germination, root development and vigour
- To reduce irrigation requirements
- To relieve dry patch symptoms
Do you have any questions about our lawn treatment services?
If you have any questions regarding our lawn treatment services, why not check out our Frequently Asked Questions page:
Contact us today on 0845 0945 363
We are always more than willing to answer any questions you might have, regarding our services, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.